martes, mayo 10, 2005

Thanks Steve!

Boxes and arrows publica una interesante entrevista a Steve Krug autor del Libro titulado: No me hagas pensar, donde habla de su próximo libro entre otras cosas.

BA: What was the trigger for your book?
SK: Honestly? I wrote it so I could double my consulting rates.
I’d been doing usability consulting for almost years, and a lot of my clients had taken to introducing me as a usability “guru.” (Don’t get me started on the whole guru thing.) But when it came to billing, I felt a little like the Scarecrow in Oz: if only I had a certificate or a testimonial or something, I would have felt more comfortable charging high-end rates. leer más..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

pues, el capítulo 2 se puede leer on-line, interesante, gracias ghazala ;)

20:38  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home